Magic Circus in Rotterdam.
|Saturday 19 October||16:00 (4PM)||Purchase tickets here|
|Sunday 20 October||16:00 (4PM)||Purchase tickets here|
|Monday 21 October||16:00 (4PM)||Purchase tickets here|
|Tuesday 22 October||16:00 (4PM)||Purchase tickets here|
|Wednesday 23 October||16:00 (4PM)||Purchase tickets here|
Ticket prices? What kind of seating categories are there? Where can I find the circus? Find all the info on this page.
Magic Circus in Rotterdam
Magic Circus comes to Rotterdam on the Heemraadsplein (Heme council’s Square), grab your spouse and/or kids, grab your parents, grab your granny, its family time! Magic Circus, the Dutch Urban Circus presents a new show every year. This year’s production is called TWIST!.
For years now, the Magic Team has presented circus with a twist. Forget everything you think you know about circus. Magic Circus is refreshly different. More modern and yes, even a bit more crazy and cheeky. Here and there you will find a subtle wink to traditional circus, modern acts, acts that move you. The proof modern circus entertainment can be suitable for the entire family, including the kids. When are you going to experience the Magic Circus?
Rotterdampas Holders receive a 50% discount on there ticket. This discount cannot be combined with any other discounts. If you have a valid Rotterdampas and want to buy your tickets online, please select Rotterdampas Vouchers. These vouchers will be turned into tickets after scanning and approving your Rotterdampas at the circus box office. This way at least you are sure there is a seat for you! Please note that only the Rotterdampas holder can get this discount. One ticket per Rotterdampas.
Experience 90 Minutes live-entertainment in the Magic Dome Big Top. There are three seating categories and reduced prices for Children from 1 – 11 years of ages. Anyone aged 12 or older is considered an adult. People older than 125 get to watch for free.
The ticket prices below are per persoon, valid online and at the circus box office. These prices are excluding special reductions. Always check the shops with a circus poster for discount coupons with the best deal or use the online discount coupon from our website which you can find here.
|Category||Child (1-11 yr.)||Adult (12 -125 yr.)|
Location Magic Circus in Rotterdam
Address: Heemraadsplein 23, Rotterdam
Grotere kaart bekijken
- Online ticket sales stop 120 minutes before every show. After this point tickets will only be on sale at the circus box office from 60 minute before the show.
- People in a wheelchair are asked to email us (email@example.com) in advance to check availability to ensure there is room for you and your wheelchair.
- General reservations via e-mail or telephone are not accepted.
- The online service costs charged by our ticket provider PayLogic are per order and not per ticket. Hence be sure to order all the tickets you need in one go.
- The online ticket system accepts payments with IDEAL, ApplePay, Mastercard, VISA, Maestro and PayPal. Transaction costs differ per payment method. Please note we accept less payment methods at the circus box office.
Ticket sales at the Circus Box Office
- The circus box office opens 60 minutes before every show.
- A discount coupon is valid for max. 4 persons at the box office and cannot be combined with other discounts.
- Reservations via telephone or email are not accepted.
- If we are sold out online we normally still have some extra seats available at the circus box office.
- At the circus box office we only accept pin and cash payments (we cannot avoid connection disruptions from our mobile pin unit. Creditcards, PayPal and Tikkies are NOT ACCEPTED.
- Bought tickets are non-refundable;
- Discounts cannot be applied after tickets have already been purchased;
- Photography is only allowed for private use and WITHOUT FLASH.
- Commercial photography of the circus, both performance as well as the big top, trucks or other materials is strictly prohibited.
- Filming of the show or parts of the performance is not allowed.
- Sound recordings are not allowed;
- Audience members enter the circus ground and big top at their own risk;
- The circus cannot be held responsible for damages or lost items.
- Prams and children’s push cars are not allowed due to fire department regulations.
- Ticket prices and performance lengths can differ due to (unforeseen) circumstances.
Frequently asked question
Do you have a question that isn’t answered on this page?
Click here to read our faq